1. Go to client and system that you want to login (e.g. R01 CLIENT 300)
2. Tcode SM01 – to unlock the tcodes SCC4 AND SE06
In SM01, Search SCC4, select SCC4 and client lock/unlock button.
Note: Locking/Unlocking the tcodes depends on project landscape requirement. As I worked in both environment currently I require to lock the t codes. sometimes it’s not necessary depends on project requirements
3. After unlocking SCC4 , go in SCC4 –> “change option” tab —> Edit (2 setting we have to change.)
3.1 Intial option:
3.1.1. No changes allowed.
3.1.2. No changes to repository and cross client customizing allowed.
3.2 change option:
3.2.1 : changes without automatic recording nand no TR allowed.
3.2.2. : changes to repository and cross client customizing allowed.
5. Go to Tcode SE06
select system change option.
5.1. global setting change to Modifiable. (By default it’s Non-modifiable)
5.2 In Edit tab, select,
“Software component Modifiable.”
7. Again lock SCC4 and SE06 tcodes in SM01 as given in step 2
Note: we cannot keep client open more time.
8. For client closing reverse the steps.