Your Opportunity to Influence SAP BI Products – Deadline is 5 Days Away
SAP offers the opportunity influence innovations for next releases through the influence program Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). This is the second CEI cycle in 2016.
What innovations are there?
You can register for several projects. The following projects are relevant for the SAP/ASUG BI Community Members:
- BI Strategic Advisory Councils
- Predictive Analytics: Spark MLlib and Vora Support
- SAP Analytics 3D: A new conceived way to visualize and interact with data
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Lumira and Design Studio Interoperability
- Set analysis, list management and segmentation use cases in SAP BI
- Working with Big Data Sources in Lumira: innovations and strategy
. If you find a project that may be of interest to a co-worker, SAP asks that you to forward the project using the “Send an Email” link on the project page.
How can I sign up?
Go to the SAP website to register.
Follow-up after registration
When you register, you will be sent a confirmation from. When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically signing a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
The deadline for this cycle is June 10, 2016
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
The process of registration is here online.
SAP Improvement Finder
You can download the latest improvements developed from the various influencing programs http://www.sapimprovementfinder.com
About the Customer Engagement Initiative
SAP wants customer’s early involvement in the development process. Many topics will be opened only for SAP customers, but there are also topics for which the contribution of partners is requested.
Note: The above information was pulled together from various sources: SAP, ASUG and VNSG with some edits by me.
Upcoming ASUG BI webcasts:
- June 7: What’s New in SAP Lumira® 1.31
- June 9 Keep Your Customers Happy with Reduced Time-to-Resolution and Preventative Maintenance: SAP IT Operations Analytics
- June 14 SAP Early Adopter Care Program
- June 22: Reporting in Color at Benjamin Moore
Join the BI SIG Community
To ensure that you are kept in-the-know for all thing ASUG BI, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account via ASUG.com (enter User Name/Password).
2. Navigate to the top of the page and select Communities tab > SIGs > Search SIGs.
3. Click the Technology box and click the Business Intelligence Communities link.
4. Click the Join This SIG button to subscribe.
This will subscribe you to receive all relevant notifications about upcoming Business Intelligence activities, including webcasts and newsletters.