Precision Medicine – News and Views and… an exciting Event Announcement!
At the SAP Personalized Medicine Forum on July 6–7, 2016 in Bonn (Germany), experts will discuss the digitization of healthcare and the exciting chances it will bring. Precision Medicine is a revolution that will affect all of us. In podium discussions and presentations, the participants will experience the visions and strategies that leading enterprises and research institutes are using today to tackle the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Prestigious keynote speakers will share their views on the new world of medicine and will take the time to discuss their ideas with participants.
>>> Register here.
This event is intended for all business owners, researchers and IT colleagues from all industries that are affected by Personalized Medicine: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Biotech, Instrument makers, Diagnostics labs, Insurance, Public Sector, Higher Education, Consumer Products (e.g. health- and wellness related products).
Naturally Partners are also welcome to join.
- SAPPHIRE NOW 2016: SAP Will Drive Massive Innovation in Healthcare with the SAP Connected Health Platform. With Steve Singh, member of SAP’s exec board.
- SAPPHIRE NOW 2016: Patients Benefit from New Healthcare Platform. With David Delaney of SAP
- Welcome to SAP Connected Health – new external microsite
- HIT article “SAP, Dell, Intel Team Up to Deliver Personalized Care through Actionable Insights”
- Finally, I did an interview (in German) with Healthtech Wire