Salesforce adapter in SAP Cloud Platform Integration
See the recording of a session which showed the Advantco Salesforce adapter. Watch out this recording to learn how you can use the Advantco Salesforce adapter to easily connect to Salesforce.
The Salesforce adapter is built on the powerful Adapter Development Kit (ADK) of SAP Cloud Platform Integration. The ADK offers a rich set of capabilities for helping you develop adapters to various systems and applications. Advantco is a leading SAP partner providing integration solutions, consulting services and custom development. With their out-of-the-box Salesforce adapter, you can get your Salesforce systems integrated in no time.
In this Webinar, we followed this agenda:
- Overview of the Connectivity options in SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP and Salesforce integration architecture
- Advancto Salesforce adapter
- Use case demo
Click here for the recorded Session
Recorded on on June, 9th, 2016, 17:00 (GMT 2) – Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Peter Ha – Product Manager – Advantco International LLC
- Hemachandran, Sujit – Product Manager, SAP Cloud Platform Integration
How many adapters, out of the box, are available for HCP Integration Services (HCI)? Any link to which application and technical adapters are available?
Links to recording are broken 🙁 Please update with working links