The big rumble in May around here was about SAP’s partnership with Apple and the newest versions of the SAP Fiori guidelines. You can read up on both topics in several articles here, but don’t let that distract you from the other interesting articles about design and user experience that were posted this last month!
- In SAP and Apple Take the Work Experience to the Next Level Sam Yen talks about the partnership between the two companies.
- Two important SAP Fiori guidelines announcements this month from Andrea Waisgluss:
- Claire Donelon announces a New Course Starting June 1st – Software Design for Non-Designers.
- Don’t miss my interview with Phil Gilbert, Head of Design at IBM about Scaling Design Thinking.
- You have the opportunity to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Register for a set of 65 different projects by June 10th.
- Susanne Paulus of Generali Versicherung reports on the first meeting of the European Design at Business Community in her post Food for Prototyping,
- Check out these two additions to our new #designmistakes series:
The SAP User Experience Community is a public community dedicated to the exchange of ideas and knowledge about design and user experience. The Community is for everyone interested in design and user experience, so join the conversation!