The feedback from our customers who attended SapphireNOW and the ASUG Annual Conference is that they enjoyed the variety of sessions and demonstrations that were specifically designed with a focus on the needs and interests of wholesale distributors. Customers were able to immerse themselves in three days of strategy, networking, and education on applications, platform, and services to transform their organizations.
Key wholesale distribution session highlights include:
- Support an Efficient, Quality Chargeback Experience with Digital Distribution: Learn how your company can become more efficient, flexible, and nimble, including focusing on providing the highest-quality experience for your chargeback process. Hear how ScanSource Inc., a global distributor of specialty technology products, uses a single digital platform to enable growth.
- Investigate the Critical Elements of Change Panel: Hear about ways to evolve and grow your company. Learn practical lessons in digital transformation from other companies like National DCP (the wholesale distributor for Dunkin’ Donuts) as they streamlined front-office and back-office processes. Find out what has proved to be essential in reimagining their businesses.
- Digital at the Speed of Consumer: When it comes to imagining what should be possible with technology around them, consumers are much ahead of businesses. Consumer-focused companies must rethink all aspects of their business to create entirely new customer experiences. Watch the replay to hear what Fitbit and other innovative companies are doing to thrive in the digital economy.
If you missed SapphireNOW and ASUG, click here to view replays of key sessions and content.
Today’s competitive markets demand that wholesale distributors evolve faster, become more efficient, and provide memorable customer experiences.
Leading wholesale distributors are preparing to use digital tools to find new answers to questions such as:
- What are the profitable new business models and trends like marketplaces, 3D printers, drones, smart vending, and data science?
- How do we capitalize on the demand for more and new services in a hyper-connected world?
- Which trends and technologies from adjacent industries are influencing distributors (retail, consumer products, and life science manufacturers)? And, does it matter, or are the new market disruptors the real threat?
Turn to SAP to help you gain the vision and valuable connections to help you overcome business complexity in your organization and achieve growth and innovation. We can help you learn about best practices, explore cutting-edge solutions, discover ways to reduce complexity in your business, embrace the digital economy, and secure a leadership position in the value chain.