The Perfect Score from The Customer
I have been leading SuccessFactors’ Guided Beta projects with customers in the US and Europe quarterly since the beginning of the year 2015. There are more customers interested in joining the Guided Beta program; therefore, I started working with a new US customer in the SFSF 1605 release. As the project lead, I am honored to receive the highest feedback rating from this new customer in terms of their overall experience with the Guided Beta service.
Here are my secret weapons in making the customer happy!
- Tell me about your challenges
- This was the first question I asked my customer a month prior to the beginning of the project as part of my introduction. The customer expressed that she often had to spend a lot of time to understand the release note and figured out if a new release item was applicable to them. It was a time-consuming process. By knowing this challenge, I started looking for functional consultants to participate in my project right away. I wanted to make sure I have module experts to support and tackle this challenge. This was the key success factor to the project.
- Preparation is crucial
- Finding the right experts was not easy. I was thankful that I found two exceptional consultants, Maria Cicciopastore and Xavier Le Garrec, joined the project. A lot of preparation work was done before the project started. The consultants requested and reviewed the customer’s configuration book in order to understand what they had in their system. We were ready when the project started.
- Provide support in a timely manner
- The customer’s question list came in after the scheduled quarterly release webinars. We were able to answer their questions promptly. The customer saved a lot of time. They were able to quickly determine only 19 out of the 34 initially decided test cases were applicable to them. Along with the continuous support we provided, the customer finished testing ahead of time. The customer said, “The time saved by getting the answer immediately was very valuable.”
In addition to offering innovative solutions to customers, having superior service and support are also important to help them run their business easier, and better. By executing Guided Beta projects with SuccessFactors, I am proud that we are delivering value-added services to our customers.