SAP Cloud Appliance Library 3.0 offers new user experience
Last week we released the new SAP Cloud Appliance Library UI and I decided to write this short summary on the key improvements.
- SAP Cloud Appliance Library now follows the latest SAP Fiori Design Guidelines. For more information visit the SAP User Experience Community.
- We have simplified the initial steps when starting with SAP Cloud Appliance Library. Choose Create Instance and you’ll be on a few clicks from your first solution instance. The new experience is available for all solutions and all cloud providers.
- When creating a new instance you can switch between Basic and Advanced mode. So if you’d prefer to keep the default options it won’t be necessary to go through all the details.
- You can operate your solution instance from the Instance Details.
- We have enhanced the support for mobile devices.
I hope you enjoy the new experience.
2 or 3 things... All good/positive 🙂
1. Overall - like the new CAL UI, feels cleaner
2. Thanks for this and other posts - helping make this "simpler" for those of us who champion this in our work.
3. Thanks always for the great coverage from you, Ventsislav, and other colleagues. You make this work easy!
And a bonus... I will be championing this in a "local" ASUG chapter in a few weeks.