#askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call: Innovation in Core BI Solutions with SAP BusinessObjects BI
Where is SAP BusinessObjects BI headed, and how will your organization benefit?
This is your opportunity to join the conversation and share your thoughts on the direction SAP is taking with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2.
Dial in to this call on Tuesday, June 28, to:
- Preview the latest features in the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release
- Hear from a live SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 customer
- Get plenty of opportunity to ask questions through live chat or twitter
On this call, a panel of BI experts will discuss current trends that are driving BI innovations, and how to take advantage of what’s coming next:
- Dallas Marks, Principal Technical Architect with EV Technologies and SAP Mentor, will share his knowledge and experience as he guides the call and the Q&A session.
- Saurabh Abhyankar, SAP Senior Director, Product Management, BI, will discuss SAP’s Statement of Direction for BI and what SAP is doing to deliver on its commitment to innovate core BI applications
- Blair Wheadon, GM of Data Discovery, Analytics at SAP will share information on announcements from SAPPHIRE NOW including SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Roambi, and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira / Design Studio convergence plans.
- Olivier Duvelleroy, SAP General Manager for Enterprise BI, will preview what’s new in the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release, including prime additions to the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform and SAP BusinessObjects BI suite.
- Tammy Powlas, Senior Business Analyst, Fairfax Water, and a live SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 customer, will share her experience and impressions of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2.
Connect with us and submit your questions via Twitter with #askSAP.