5 Reasons You Gotta Check Out This Next Big SAP Event…
The digital race is underway and transforming the world of manufacturing at an incredible speed.
Did you know that for every $1.00 spent in manufacturing, another $1.40 is added to the economy? That’s the highest multiplier effect of any economic sector. Or that taken alone, manufacturing in the United States would be the ninth-largest economy in the world? With $2.1 trillion in value added from manufacturing in 2014, only eight other nations would rank higher in terms of their GDP. And over the next decade, nearly 3.5 million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed, and 2 million are expected to go unfilled due to the skills gap.
Manufacturing is part of everyday life – everything we use has to be made somewhere. The United States has long been a world leader in manufacturing; developing process and technologies that have had an effect on manufacturing across the world. But according to IDC, 33% of business leaders will be disrupted by digitally-enabled competitors by 2018. Manufacturers will need to transform to win, and leaders must reimagine their business models for the digital economy.
The SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum is coming to Lombard, Illinois from June 14-15. This two-day event is focused on the latest innovations and extended supply chain solutions for the manufacturing industry. From robotics to sensors, and all of the backend processes in between, you’ll learn from some of the most successful industry experts on how to help your business run live. Because a live business can sense, respond, learn, adapt, predict, and ultimately run simple. Here are 5 reasons you won’t want to miss it:
- Learn about digital transformation – Digitization is transforming the world of manufacturing at an incredible speed. Manufacturers need to transform to win. Learn about important technology trends as well as SAP solutions that empower companies in the digital economy.
- Help maximize your SAP and technology investments – Executives, managers, business process owners, and end users will have plenty of opportunities for education and engagement, with six presentation tracks covering the latest manufacturing trends, newest product innovations, upgrade opportunities, and customer and industry best practices.
- Hear directly from other SAP customers – Hear leading manufacturers discuss best practices, upgrade experiences, lessons learned, and much more! Learn what others have done and become inspired for your own initiatives.
- Broaden your network – Connecting with fellow SAP customers and partners has tremendous value for all. Attendees can share ideas, challenges, and solutions between sessions, at breakfast and lunch, and during planned networking events.
- Interact with leading SAP partners – See demos and meet SAP partners who can help to maximize your SAP implementations.
If you can’t attend in person, you can still follow all the action on Twitter by filtering #SAPMIF16. And check back in after the event for some recaps that I’ll be posting.