SQVI Query: Document is approved by last approver but still the document stuck in Awaiting Approval Status due to workflow error
A simple SQVI Query can be created in order to achieve the subjected requirement. Kindly get the details below.
Tables to be Joined:
- CRMD_ORDERADM_H – Document header Table
- /SAPSRM/D_WF_000 – Table for persistent class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS
- SWWWIHEAD – Header Table for All Work Item Types
Selection Screen Fields:
- Transaction Number – CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_ID
- Business Trans. Cat. – CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_TYPE
- Posting Date for a Business Transaction – CRMD_ORDERADM_H-POSTING_DATE
- Work item text – SWWWIHEAD-WI_TEXT
- Processing Status of a Work Item – SWWWIHEAD-WI_STAT
+As per your requirement
Join the GUID of CRMD_ORDERADM_H to DOCUMENT_GUID of /SAPSRM/D_WF_000.
Join the WORKFLOW_INST_ID of /SAPSRM/D_WF_000 to TOP_WI_ID of SWWWIHEAD.
Run the query for below selection values:
Business Trans. Cat = BUS2201
Posting Date for a Business Transaction = As per your requirement
Work item text = Handle Process Finish
Processing Status of a Work Item = ERROR
With above selection values, you will get the required documents.