Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager on SAP Solution Manager 7.1 is available to SAP customers and partners via the Cloud Appliance Library (CAL).
SAP Solution Manager Product Management is pleased to announce that the Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager on SAP Solution Manager 7.1 is available to SAP customers and partners via the Cloud Appliance Library (CAL).
This free-trial appliance runs on Linux/SAP ASE, with AWS as the sole infrastructure provider for now and it includes the following components:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP14 double stack.
- ST-OST add-on SP3.
- Focused Build pre-configured.
This appliance is a fully pre-configured system that can be immediately used to test-drive the Focused Build solution in the cloud. You can optionally connect your appliance to your Signavio system for Business Process modeling and Business Requirements management.
The purpose of this system is to allow SAP customers and SAP partners to evaluate and start Focused Build projects in the following areas:
- Business Demand and Requirements Management.
- Agile development management with remote factory integration.
- Change and release automation.
- Collaboration across distributed development teams for global delivery
Using Focused Build, you can start to:
- Use the Solution Readiness Dashboard to track project progress and get big-picture reporting on program and project level.
- Enrich ready-to-use work break-down structure enriched with your own specific work packages.
- Capture new business models, target operating models and requirements.
- Build Prototypes replace traditional blueprinting with business reviews every few weeks using agile methods.
- Manage specifications and designs for requirements (WRICEF & gaps).
- Manage agile development in waves and sprints.
- Test planning automation for UAT and regression testing.
For more information on SAP Solution Manager 7.1’s and Focused Solutions, see the material located on the SAP Support Portal: https://support.sap.com/focused-build
Support for this free trial system will take place via the SAP CAL SCN community in the same manner as other free trials: http://scn.sap.com/community/cloud-appliance-library
Contact SAP MaxAttention Next Generation firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the Focused Build.
Solution owner and development manager for SAP Solution Manager Focused Solutions.