Every company needs to think about digital transformation and everything that goes along with it. New trends. New technologies. New competitors. New business models. New value sources. New markets. It’s all changing so quickly – and most executives are taking notice.
According to a recent study by MIT Sloan and Capgemini, 90% of CEOs believe that business transformation is a directive of their digital strategies. Good news, right? Not so fast: Very few are actually executing a focused digital strategy to take advantage of it all.
The road map to a digital transformation – transformation that’s industry relevant and promises the value of long-term market leadership – is paved with reimagination, proactive evolution, and a solid digital strategy. Businesses can only create value if they are running without disruption. To mitigate any risk that impedes this requirement, businesses must resolve critical incidents as fast as possible before anyone notices them. In turn, IT support must stop being merely a help desk clearing tickets on a 24×7 basis – it needs to be a partner that provides a guiding hand and technology engine to meet business goals.
Five ways SAP Preferred Care can save your digital transformation
At SAP, our job is to not only bring together the best combination of breakthrough technology innovations. It is also to help you unlock the potential and full value of your solution investments with flexible, high-value, and accessible customer support.
Our new support offering, SAP Preferred Care, can help you realize these advantages and more with advanced service-level agreements, additional remote services, access to a remote product expert, and a dedicated SAP customer success manager. By uniting SAP Enterprise Support services and our on-premise and cloud expertise, you can build a foundation for true digital transformation. Our cloud and on-premise expertise can guide you in every phase – from completely on premise, to fully in the cloud, and somewhere in between with a hybrid environment.
Provided through the SAP ONE Support program, this enhanced level of holistic support provides a road map to value-generating digital transformation that empowers your business to:
- Minimize the risk of business disruptions and unforeseen downtime, so you can rely on increased business continuity and reduce the financial impact of IT issues
- Enable your workforce to build up the know-how it needs to run your organization at peak efficiency, to reduce operational costs, and to move forward with innovations that drive better performance
- Collaborate with experts who can give you additional advice whenever needed, address your needs proactively, and help ensure positive business outcomes
- Unlock the business value of existing investments with best practices and operational excellence, regular checkpoint meetings on request, optimized incident handling, prioritized issues and action plans, and identifies pain points and process improvement opportunities
- Introduce the latest innovations in a swift manner to optimize your implementation, operations, and digital success
Harmonize your support experience and maximize business protection
Learn how the SAP Preferred Care service combines on-premise and cloud expertise to enable the SAP ONE Support program. Attend the session “Protect Your Business with Enhanced Foundational Support,” hosted in the Digital Business Service campus at SAPPHIRE NOW. This is your chance to see how SAP Preferred Care complements our foundational offering, SAP Enterprise Support, with an additional level of support.
Benjamin Wilk is the social media ambassador for SAP Digital Business Services at SAPPHIRE NOW 2016.