Keeping up with the Webclient UI Framework
The Webclient UI Framework (a.k.a. WEBCUIF) is a large and complex product, always evolving thanks to the customers and the community feedback. Here are some resources that can help you stay ahead of the game:
- The SAP Enterprise Architecture Explorer will give you a concise overview of the Webclient UI Framework as well as other SAP UI technologies and clients.
- The SAP UI Technologies Road Map is regularly updated. You can find there recent and planned features of SAP UI Technologies.
- The WEBCUIF Release Notes keep a list of the new features and enhancement after each Support Package release.
- The SCN Webclient UI Framework space is the best place to ask questions and get support from the development community.
- The SAP Customer Influence program allows you to propose improvements for the Webclient UI Framework and work directly with developers through Customer Connection or other initiatives.
Do you use other channels or sources? Do you have other ideas for collaboration? Don’t hesitate to start a discussion in the comments below.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.