Live streaming video is all the rage today. People expect – and often prefer – to experience events live online. Think WhiteHouse.Gov/Live, where citizens participate in events, large and small, at the White House AS they happen. Instant access. Instant answers.
SAP is embracing live streaming video content in a big way for #SAPPHIRENOW 2016. We’ve teamed up with Facebook to leverage Facebook Live, the new “video killer app for the enterprise” according to diginomica.com. There’s lots of live coverage from SAPPHIRE NOW this year, but this year’s twist is that Facebook now enables live streaming right from our Facebook pages. We’ll use it to bring you an “inside baseball” view of what’s happening on the show floor, from the people driving the sessions. We’ve got a strong lineup of topics like Cloud ERP, predictive analytics, digital transformation, small business solutions SAP BYD, SAP Anywhere, virtual reality, internet of things and augmented reality. Participants are customers, partners, influencers, start-ups, students and SAP people, sharing their point of view and responding to your questions within our Facebook pages’ comments section. The chats are short – only 10 to 30 minutes long.
Here’s my top ten picks of live streaming video programming that will be available in our Chat Live series during SAPPHIRE NOW (there are over 60 in total). Note: How does it work? “Like” the Facebook page hosting the chat, indicated by the links below and you’ll be notified when the chat begins, or just go to the page at the time given.
- 11:00-11:30 AM EDT, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality and IT for the New CIO, Juergen Mueller, Global Head, Innovation Center Network, SAP and Influencers, Michael Krigsman, Dion Hinchcliffe. SAP HANA
- 2:00-2:30 PM EDT The Fan Experience with Predictive Analytics, Kevin Dillon, Director of Sports Practice, Qualex (Start-Up/SAP HANA customer) and Lelian Cestari, Director of SAP Practices. SAP for Small Business
- 3:10-3:20 PM EDT Mobilizing Enterprises with Caprizia, (Start-Up/SAP HANA customer). Aharon Weiner, Capriza and Dana Gardner, Enterprise Analyst. SAP HANA
- 4:00-4:10 PM EDT What can Internet of Things do for Businesses/Enterprises (ioTh and augmented reality) Lisa Hu, Senior Vice President, Blippar (Start-up/SAP HANA customer) and Influencer Maribel Lopez. SAP HANA
- 10:30-10:40 AM EDT, The SAP Opportunity for Small Business, Hernan Marino, COO, SAP Marketing. SAP for Small Business
- 11:00-11:30 AM EDT, SAP BusinessByDesign: Delivering Multi-Tenant Cloud Solutions, Pradeep Nair, VP, SAP Labs India. SAP for Small Business
- 1:45-2:00 PM EDT Embrace the HR Cloud with Confidence, Luke Marson, Chief Cloud HCM Architect at Hula Partners. SAP Success Factors
- 2:40-3:00 PM EDT, What’s Next for CIOs in the World of Digital Transformation: Top trends in enterprise technology from a CIO Perspective, Thomas Saueressig, SAP CIO and Influencers Dion Hinchcliffe, Michael Krigsman. SAP HANA
- 10:30-10:50 AM EDT, SAP Anywhere Demo, EJ Jackson, SVP & GM of SAP Anywhere, SAP. SAP for Small Business
- 11:00 – 11:30 EDT Cloud ERP: The Growth Engineer for Mid-Market Companies. Dr. Michael Schmitt, General Manager SAP Business ByDesign. SAP for Small Business
- 3:00-3:10 PM EDT, How Will HR Evolve by 2020? Albert Pang, Apps Run the World. SAP Success Factors
(Ok, I cheated, there are 11 listed. So many choices, too hard to choose.)
So you see, there’s a ton of substantive content being delivered in an innovative way with our Chat Live program on Facebook. Hope you’ll join us.
To be notified when all of our live chats are happening on Facebook Live during #SAPPHIRENOW, “like” these hosting Facebook pages: