How is your organization tackling ever increasing cybersecurity threats? Do you have the proper structure and methods in place to effectively mitigate this constantly evolving risk?
You won’t want to miss this #askSAP session to get a sneak preview on how SAP is helping companies embrace the age of digital transformation while rethinking their security strategy, especially as it relates to protecting business applications and improving overarching risk and governance programs.
Hear directly from SAP executives Michael Golz (CIO, Americas at SAP) and Kevin McCollom (Group Vice President, SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance) as they discuss this board-level topic.
During the session, moderated by access and cyber governance expert Erin Hughes (Greenlight Technologies), you will:
- Gain an understanding of the state of cybersecurity threats and evolving security perspectives
- Get a preview of SAP’s security strategy
- Get a closer look at SAP’s perspective on cyber risk and governance and business application security
- See some of the solutions in action
- Get plenty of opportunity to ask questions through live chat or twitter
Connect with us during the community call and submit your questions via Twitter with #askSAP.