SAP HANA or SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance is faster data processing software which combines a huge amount of valuable data and develops pertinent results for the business at a quick speed. It is an in-memory data platform that can be installed on-premise appliance, or in the cloud. SAP HANA includes various components such as:
- Replication server
- SAP HANA Database
- Sybase replication technology
- SAP HANA Direct Extractor connection
- SAP SLT or System Landscape Transformation
Furthermore, SAP HANA edition can be categorized as SAP HANA Platform Edition, Enterprise Edition and Extended Edition.
Benefits of using SAP HANA:
- It helps in conducting in-memory computing and processes real time data.
- It provides quick processing on huge data and lets the user to determine and investigate all types of analytical and transactional data.
- It requires fewer testing, hardware, and maintenance; thus reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- It reduces the difficulty of data management and data manipulation.
Thus, SAP HANA can help in increasing the revenue of an association.
Career in SAP HANA:
SAP HANA has been creating lots of opportunities and scopes for the employees. There are institutions that offer certification in SAP HANA. Moreover, the pay scale for HANA professionals is quite lucrative as on an average they can earn 8 lacs per annum whereas a fresher can expect a package of 3.81 lacs per annum.
Courses that are included in SAP HANA:
Listed below are the courses that are included in SAP HANA. This includes:
- SAP HANA in-memory strategy
- An introduction to SAP HANA
- Attribute view and Analytics view
- User authorization and management
- Replication server and Replication Process
- SAP HANA Studio—administration/ navigation view
- Architecture overview, HANA reporting, data modeling, SAP HANA DB
Course fees for SAP HANA Certification:
- The course fee for “An introduction to SAP HANA” is approximately INR 40,000 to 50,000 and the duration is for 2 days.
- The course fee for “SAP HANA – Implementation and Modeling” is approximately INR 60,000 to 70,000 and the duration is for 3 days.
- The HANA Certification is approximately INR 35000 to 40,000.
In order to pursue career in SAP HANA, the candidate must have:
- Elementary Knowledge regarding the database domains and information technology
- Understanding of the BI reporting tools and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Basic knowledge regarding business processes and applications
- A degree from an affiliated university
Its time you get Certified as a SAP HANA Consultant and enjoy a bright career path ahead!