Announcing content (Flavors, Themes, and Templates) for SAP Screen Personas
As a result of your feedback, we will be delivering content you can use to accelerate development of your SAP Screen Personas project. With the release of SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP3, we are offering:
- Flavors for SAP Screen Personas
- Themes for SAP Screen Personas
- Templates for SAP Screen Personas (read about templates in the SP3 product announcement)
This pre-built content will be packaged into a gallery from which you can download these assets.
We are providing this Flavor gallery with the goal of providing you content you can use to accelerate your SAP Screen Personas deployment. The Flavors, Templates, or Themes you download are ready to install and use as a foundation for simplifying the transactions on your system. The download package includes:
- The Flavor, Theme or Template
- The underlying Theme (if applicable)
- All relevant Templates (if applicable)
- Any images to enable the Flavor to render properly
- Any icons to enable the Flavor to render properly
- All scripts to provide the described functionality
- Functional documentation for the Flavor
Since most customers have some level of customization on their SAP ERP systems (for example, custom transactions, custom fields, or additional tabs), the content we provide will not be plug-and-play. You should expect to use it as a starting point for your own screen simplification efforts.
To set the right expectations, please be advised that any downloads are subject to the following.
- These flavors are provided as a starting point. You will need to make modifications to adapt to your IT environment and any changes you have made to your SAP system.
- These flavors are provided without any warranty or support obligations.
- These flavors are subject to the full terms of the end-user license agreement (EULA).
We hope these assets will help you go live more quickly so you can delight your users with more intuitive screens. Please let us know what else you need to accelerate this process.