If you’re going to be at SAPPHIRE NOW next week, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to stop by our booth and see what’s new with SAP Digital. And if you’re not going to be there in person, you can join us anyway – live from the show floor!
Maybe you remember my blogs last February about #SAP50DISRUPT, which was broadcast live from Super Bowl City in San Francisco and featured our two witty co-hosts, Dan Newman and Brian Fanzo. #SAP50DISRUPT was such a success that SAP invited Dan and Brian, both live-streaming and social influencers, to join us at SAPPHIRE NOW. They’ll be at the SAP Digital booth during the week, and we’ll be broadcasting live with Periscope – just as I did myself at CeBIT in March, which I wrote about in my last blog posts. Dan and Brian are so funny and knowledgeable, I can’t wait to watch them myself.
With everything that’s going on at SAPPHIRE NOW – hundreds of exhibitors, keynotes, forums, demo sessions, and four campuses on an enormous show floor – you might be wondering how SAP Digital is planning to attract visitors to our booth. What’s different about our presence there? For starters, our booth might be the only place where you can actually try out and buy offerings with a credit card!
Our booth isn’t huge, but it will be action packed. Located at the entrance to the Customer Meeting Center, it features an open layout that welcomes visitors walking toward the meeting center, with two iMacs facing them as an invitation to explore SAP Digital products. The booth is designed to showcase the three main elements of the SAP Digital strategy for SAPPHIRE NOW:
- Digital content – our very latest digitally native offering, which we are launching at SAPPHIRE NOW
- Digital software – SAP Lumira for data visualization, the TripIt Pro travel app, and SAP Digital CRM, all available on SAP Store
- Digital extensions – partner products that you can also buy on SAP Store, using PayPal; user-based packages for SAP HANA Cloud Platform; and focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager
Bringing the theme of “Run Live. Right Now” to life in the SAP Digital area, we will show how anyone can go from wanting a solution to being productive in under 30 minutes across SAP’s growing digital portfolio. Credit card readers will be installed at the digital content and digital extensions demo stations to show how easy it is to buy and use SAP products.
And about those Periscope sessions. Right now, our plans include:
- A demo of our latest digital content innovation with Suresh Ramakrishnan of SAP Digital
- An interview with Paul Greenberg, a leading expert on CRM and social CRM strategies
- A demo of data visualization with SAP Lumira and a shopping trip to SAP Store with my colleague Brent Cohler
- An introduction to the new focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager with Gaurav Jaiswal of SAP Digital
- Interviews with three partners offering digital extensions: Simon Bain, CEO, SearchYourCloud; Dr. Christian Cuske, CEO, In Mind Computing AG (Cloud CPQ Express); and John Krech, President & CEO, ePhiphony, Inc. (RightOn MRP Optimization)
Watch for my next SCN blog about SAPPHIRE NOW on opening day, May 16. I’ll highlight our Live Customer Showcase – an example of SAP’s most progressive thinking – where we will demonstrate how SAP helps businesses understand consumers like never before. I’ll also give you an update on all the sessions being hosted by our team. They are currently busy preparing for nine different sessions that will take place over the three days of the conference.
Follow our social channels on Twitter to find out exact dates and times – whether you can be there in person or to tune into Periscope: @SAPStore, @danielnewmanUV, and @iSocialFanz. I’ll be watching for sure – hope you can join us!