To become leaders in their industries, companies are now massively investing in algorithms. The rise of algorithms is part of the larger trend involving the digitization of businesses. Whether you are currently using SAP Predictive Analytics or are investigating what SAP has to offer in this space, SAPPHIRENOW 2016 (May 17-19) is the place to be. There will be predictive product and roadmap sessions, demonstrations, and customer presentations.
The central location for all things predictive analytics is the SAP Predictive Analytics demo station (#DE402) located on the show floor in the Digital Enterprise Platform Campus. At the demo station, there will be experts who can discuss automated techniques, data preparation, native Spark modeling, predictive with SAP HANA, and much more.
Show floor hours:
- Tuesday, May 17: 10:15 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 18: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 19: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Demo Theatre Sessions
- Build a Massive Predictive Factory– See the completely reimagined SAP Predictive Analytics software in action.
- Tuesday, May 17 @ 2:00pm Location: DE422
- Thursday, May 19 @ 12:30pm Location: DE422
- Take Advantage of Predictive Analytics for the Masses– See the new predictive capabilities of the SAP Cloud for Analytics solution in action.
- Wednesday, May 18 @ 12:30pm Location: DE422
Predictive Analytics Sessions
Here are some sessions that can’t be missed!
- Reimagine the Power of Analytics
- Listen to a panel of your peers discuss their experiences and share lessons learned, and discover practical ways you can help your company thrive through the power of analytics.
- Wednesday, May 18 @ 5:00pm Location: Theater 3
- Road Map: SAP Predictive Analytics: What’s New and What’s Next
- This session will appeal to anyone interested in SAP Predictive Analytics software and how this space is evolving.
- Tuesday, May 17 @ 1:45pm Location: SS331D
- Interactive ASUG Influence: SAP Predictive Analytics the Next Generation Platform
- Please join fellow users in an ASUG and SAP interactive influence session where you will be able to provide feedback and ideas to SAP.
- Wednesday, May 18 @ 12:45pm Location: S228
- Unleash the Power of Big Data Using SAP Predictive Analytics
- This session will explain the need for and benefits of Big Data technologies in predictive analytics.
- Wednesday, May 18 @ 2:15pm Location: S331D
- SAP Predictive Analytics for the Rest of Us: What You Really Need To Know
- This session will introduce SAP Predictive Analytics software and walk through some end-to-end predictive scenarios.
- Wednesday, May 18 @ 3:30pm Location: S331B
- Extract Additional Value from Your Data Assets
- Create a complete digital picture of your enterprise with predictive analytics. Hear firsthand about Cisco’s advanced analytics journey.
- Tuesday, May 17 @ 1:00pm Location: DE422
With our new role-based, campus-content approach, choose sessions that specifically target your interests to get most value from the conference. View all the predictive sessions or search the sample agendas.
Hope to see you there.
Pierre Leroux, @pileroux