Global Survey for SAP Process Integration 2016
As in the previous years, the International Focus Group for Integration conducts its annual survey for SAP Process Integration / Process Orchestration and topics around SAP integration.
Focus of the survey is to collect the latest state of the positioning, organization and use of SAP PI/PRO and SAP integration in companies around the globe. Target group are employees and consultants from companies using SAP PI or SAP PRO as an integration platform.
The survey results serve the IFG as a strong basis for the discussion with SAP and for the active influencing of SAP’s product and release strategy.
The survey contains 33 questions. Compared to the previous surveys we have removed questions that addressed similar points or gave no new insights any more. This year’s special topics are cloud integration, OData and SAP Gateway.
The survey was closed on August 20th.
- April 6th 2016: Official start of survey
- August 20th 2016: End of survey
- End of September 2016: Publication of results within the SAP user groups and on SAP SCN
The results of the survey can be found in the following SCN blogs:
- Results of the global Survey 2016 for SAP Process Integration (Part 1 of 2)
- To be released till mid of October
For more background about our interest group see our central blog International Focus Group for Integration.