An Executive’s Guide to HR Transformation at SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG Annual Conference
Are people key to your competitive advantage?
Here’s a guide to help any executive navigate Human Resources transformation with content and speakers at SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG Annual Conference.
Arrive Monday and Recharge HR with other executives
Arrive by Monday to avoid the crowds, check into the conference, grab your registration badge and take advantage of opportunities to begin networking in smaller groups.
Register for Recharge HR: Stretch Your Talent Mindset, a complimentary pre-conference offered by ASUG and sponsored by Deloitte and hyperCision. From 1 to 5 pm on Monday learn from experts — like futurist and author Dr Karie Willyerd and Deloitte’s HR Transformation Lead, Erica Vollini. Find out who is using JAM to collaborate, how and why. Get an autographed copy of Karie’s new book. Network with peers and discover the latest in talent management trends.
Tuesday morning, while everyone else is still waiting in line to register, head straight to South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center, grab a beverage and get comfortable.
- At 9 am Bill McDermott opens SAPPHIRENOW 2016 | ASUG on the Show Floor stage.
- At 11 am, Mike Ettling, President of SAP SuccessFactors, opens ASUG’s HR Community education in Room 220 A-D. Mike will be joined by executives from The Timken Company, Pepsico and American Airlines (Session A5754).
- At 4:30 pm, Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder Apple Computer joins ASUG CEO, Geoff Scott, and ASUG Board Vice Chairperson, Keith Sturgill on the Show Floor Stage for the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group opening Keynote.
Top Ten Picks Tuesday thru Thursday
If you’re an executive trying to learn how to transform your HR function to meet your business needs, these are my top ten picks for you.
- Tuesday May 17th — 2:30-3:10 pm — Transform Your HR Strategy in a World of Digital Disruption (Show Floor, Theater 5, Session ID LB35883
- Wednesday, May 18th – 11:00-11:20 am—Explore New Leadership Trends for the Digital Economy (Show Floor, SME Solutions and Partner Innovation, Session PS35025)
- Wednesday, May 18th – 12:00-12:20 pm—Capitalize on an Enterprise-Wide Reorganization by Redesigning HR- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (Show Floor, SME Solutions and Partner Innovation, PS606, Session PS35125)
- Wednesday, May 18th – 12:45-1:45 pm—HR and IT Collaborate to Lead Business Change at Centuri with SAP SuccessFactors (Third Floor, Room S320F, PS606, Session A4870)-
- Wednesday, May 18th – 2:15-3:15 pm—Creating Your Business Case for Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Technology – with Pacific Gas and Electric (Third Floor Room S320F, Session A5052)
- Wednesday, May 18th – 3:30-4:30— How Brooks Brothers Maximized Technology Adoption & Communicated Benefits (Third Floor, Room S320F, Session A5064)
- Thursday, May 19th – 11:00-12:00 pm—Mohawk Industries: Transitioning from Workday to SAP SuccessFactors, (Third Floor, S320F, Session A3914)
- Thursday, May 19th – 12:30-1:30 pm—Choose the Right Partner-Get the Right Answers: SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Meet-Up (Show Floor-ASUG Hub Learning Lounge)
- Thursday, May 19th–—2:00-3:00 pm — A Journey to the Cloud with Pit Stops – Panel Discussion with Fossil, Tennant Company and Durham County (Third Floor, S320E, Session A4890)
- Thursday, May 19th – 3:30-4:30 pm—Erie Insurance’s Human Capital Management (HCM) Journey to the Cloud (Third Floor, S320E, Session A4520)
Look for me at any of these sessions and say hello. I’m looking forward to meeting you – or seeing you again, as the case may be!