As of today, SAP RealSpend made it to the final stage: It is generally available as one of the first S/4 HANA Finance applications on the HANA Cloud Platform.
In this article, you will learn everything about the solution and get access to a TRIAL version.
What is SAP RealSpend
SAP RealSpend is a comprehensive tool that allows line managers to improve visibility and decision making on budgets and spending. Detailed drill-down features make it possible to perform a fine grained analysis of actual and future spends, as well as related forecast and budget plans. Managers can simulate the influence of certain decisions onto budget factors including sales, marketing, travel, hiring, and equipment investment. Augmenting financial data through tagging enables flexible reporting beyond the classical ERP data model.
With SAP RealSpend, line managers and controllers are able to benefit from:
- Augmented financial data with future expenses
- Flexible tagging for reporting on new dimensions and characteristics on the fly
- Full real-time integration with S/4HANA Finance
- Fast implementation through cloud delivery and pre-configured S/4HANA connector
- High security standards and data protection
In addition, managers benefit directly from very fast innovation cycles as the application is provided via the SAP HANA Cloud Platform that integrates seamlessly with S/4 HANA systems.
How to get started
Choose one one the following options:
- Release Notes of SAP RealSpend
- Try Out SAP RealSpend on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Official end user and administrator documentation
Please add your comments below or write us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org