Recently I installed and configured Personas 3 on my NetWeaver 7.5 system. In fact, this is really easy on NW 7.5. Following the master guide and the configuration guide gives you in short time a fully working Personas 3 installation. A small drawback on these guides is that they do not include screenshots that help you navigating through each step. During the installation I documented each step and published them here. It starts with the installation of base Personas 3, updating it to SP1 and then SP2.
In total it`s 3 steps for the installation and 7 for the initial configuration. It took me around 4 hours for the full procedure. Most of the time was for installing Personas 3. The configurations is really easy, and thanks to the configuration checklist, you`ll be sure that it works.
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 1- Change Profile Parameters
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 2 – ICF nodes
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 3 – Configure Personas properties
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 4 – Assign Role to user
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 5 – Make personas namespace modifiable
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 6 – Configuration Checklist
- Initial setup of Personas 3 – 7 – Test Personas 3