Dear Utilities Community,
Once again it was great to meet with all of you in The Hague mid of April. Would you like to see again what you experienced or missed at our event?
I summarized the highlights of the event for you:
- After a successful Workshop day with a huge variety of deep-dive sessions our partners Utopia and Intel invited the whole Community for a first networking Get Together. Thank you @Utopia @Intel
- On Tuesday the conference started officially with an impressive keynote sequence:
Keynotes from SAP executives, a futurist and the attendees of our Customer Panel shared their thoughts about the Digital Transformation with us (we will share the keynote videos with you soon):
- More than 1000 customers and partners followed our invitation – once again a proof point of our unique community. During the huge variety of tracks customers used the time to attend our microforums, the SAP Digital Board Room or met with our SAP and partner experts in the Touch Innovation Lounge.
- Another highlight was our evening event at the Louwman museum, with an amazing car collection, music and delicious food and lot’s of networking:
- Our 2nd Annual Business Women Network Lunch for Utilities took place at the last day and was a nice networking event with an inspirational talk from Janette Beinart, Shell. Looking forward to our next gathering.
- We had the pleasure to welcome SAP TV and Tom Raftery to The Hague. SAP TV produced an interesting video and as well Tom Raftery published video interviews with four customers from all over the world talking about their current challenges. Take a view minutes and get some new insights:
Thank you again for attending and being part of the SAP Utilities family. Join the utilities newsletter today to stay in touch and get the information of tomorrow.
Best regard and looking forward to welcome you again at our next Utilities event,