How To install SAP Omnichannel – Part 2
Well folks, this is the second and last part of this tutorial.
We are now going to see how to activate the omnichannel features in the SAP Mobile Platform.
List of steps:
1) First, we are going to start the SAP Mobile Platform.
Go to the directory: C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server
And run the command: go.bat
2) Now go to the Admin cockpit (https://<ComputerName>:8083/Admin))
Log with the smpAdmin user define in the installation (part 1 of this tutorial)
3) Go to the Settings tab, then Repositories, and then press New.
4) Go to Settings –> Features & Components, and you should be able to see the following Omnichannel Features:
5) We are going to start activating the omnichannel features.
Select the com.sap.banking.omnichannel.provisioning.feature.group component, and press the enable button:
There are going to appear some confirmation pop ups that you’ll have to accept it.
Once the component is activated, you should be able to see it in the right side of the screen:
6) Do the same process for the component:
7) Then activate the component: com.sap.banking.omnichannel.bpw.web.feature.group
8) Do the same for: com.sap.banking.omnichannel.businesscentral.web.feature.group
9) And lastly for: com.sap.banking.omnichannel.onlinebanking.web.feature.group
Finally, to test that everything is working fine, you should be able to log into the following portals:
This is the end of the post.