Discover SAP BusinessObjects Cloud at #SAPPHIRENOW Orlando
We have had an overwhelming response to SAP Cloud for Analytics since its launch at TechEd last year. I know many of you are curious to learn more, so here’s an overview of all the SAP Cloud for Analytics sessions available to you at SAPPHIRENOW Orlando. See you there this May 17-19!
Customer and Partner Sessions
- Mahindra & Mahindra, the 17 billion dollar global conglomerate, will be speaking in this theatre session, Drive Digital Business Transformation Across the Enterprise with Analytics, on their adoption of SAP Cloud for Analytics and the SAP Digital Boardroom.
- Florida Crystals, a producer of 7 million tons of sugar annually, will also be talking about their SAP Cloud for Analytics journey in this theatre session, Remove the Roadblocks to Business Transformation.
- BI Brainz co-founder Mico Yuk will deliver a beautiful, live demo of SAP Cloud for Analytics in this session, Experience Business Intelligence for Everyone in the Cloud. You won’t want to miss seeing how beautiful this new solution looks. They also have a free webinar on building your first data viz with SAP Cloud for Analytics which I watched and thought was very useful.
- Eastman Chemicals, a fortune 500 company, will lead an interactive discussion on SAP Cloud for Analytics and the SAP Digital Boardroom— Get with the Times and Graduate to the Digital Enterprise.
- ABeam Consulting, one of the leading global consulting firms, will talk about SAP Cloud for Analytics in a theatre session Reimagine Planning and Analysis in the Cloud.
- Fujitsu, one of the Top 5 IT services firms, is also delivering a theater session involving SAP Cloud for Analytics, The Future of Reporting and Analytics with SAP S/4HANA.
- ConAgra Foods, an $18 billion company, will share some of their thoughts on cloud analytics during the panel discussion, Reimagine the Power of Analytics.
SAP-Lead SessionsThis isn’t a complete list of all sessions but a highlight of some of the most important.
- An overview session for anyone who is new to the topic is: SAP Cloud for Analytics – Introduction and Best Practices
- Roadmap sessions: Roadmap for SAP Cloud for Analytics and second time slot choice. You might also be interested in this blog and videos from SAP Executives on why we are building International Business Communication Standards natively into SAP Cloud for Analytics
- Demo Theatres: There are 10 demo theatres with SAP Cloud for Analytics. In addition to the one lead by BI Brainz mentioned above, you’ll want to catch this one about the New Predictive Functionality in SAP Cloud for Analytics.
- Some others include: Sharpen Your Competitive Edge with Innovations in Business Intelligence, Empower Finance to Plan Simpler in the Cloud and Change the Financial Planning Game Using On-Premise and Cloud Solutions
- Gain some background on connecting to data sources with this presentation: SAP Cloud for Analytics Running with SAP Landscapes
And don’t forget to stop by and ask your questions at the dedicated SAP Cloud for Analytics pod!
Keep up-to-date on what’s planned for SAP Cloud for Analytics on our website or by following the Analytics from SAP blog, the Facebook page, our YouTube channel, and Twitter at @SAPAnalytics and #SAPPHIRENOW.
You can follow me at @AnitaGibbings