New Orleans, October 17–20
The call for proposals for ASUG BI + Analytics Conference, formerly known as SABOC and taking place October 17–20, is open until May 25, 2016.
Click here to propose a session.
How to Impress the ASUG Program Committee team:
- Start with a clever title, one that will entice your audience (12 words or less).
- Cover what you’ll be discussing thoroughly, but concisely.
- Suggest including at least three key learning points or primary goals.
- Make sure to state if you expect your audience to have some minimum level of experience or knowledge—what are the prerequisites?
- Ensure that your session will include robust content—how-to guides, tips, and case studies.
Benefits to you:
- Professional recognition by your industry and peers.
- Complimentary registration to the event.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New this year: Save the date for Monday, October 17 as a Pre-Conference day.