Kristen is a 10 year ASUG Volunteer covering the BITI community. Joyce is a long-time volunteer covering the ASUG BI Community. On this webcast Ina covered SAPPHIRENOW. I’ll try to cover BITI and SAPPHIRENOW in a separate post, time permitting.
Joyce said this is where you will “find us” in the Agenda Builder.
You can access the spreadsheet shown above and the corresponding links here. It is an Excel spreadsheet of the sessions available to you.
Joyce said we have another conference with great content for you; you told us what you wanted to see and hear and we’ve done our best to find you the very best content possible.
We have content grouped generally as Hana, Big Data, BW, BW on Hana and BI (the legend is on the right)
We will be in rooms S for South Concourse closest to the Hilton – S331 A – D
Roadmaps will be in S210 C, which is likely a larger room
Last year you had the options of eating on the concourse or in facilities close to the show floor.
See a PDF of the available sessions here.
Highlighted below are some of the following customer stories:
There are a number of ASUG Influence Councils meeting and welcoming new members. The sessions unless noted will be on the Show Floor in the ASUG Hub
As of May 3rd, there are a few seats left for this hands-on pre-conference session on SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
You can meet Joyce there. For more information go to this link.
Joyce then shared the link to the ASUG BI Brochure for the conference.
Some final tips offered by Joyce:
- Download the Mobile App at http://events.sap.com/sapandasug/en/mobileapp
- Comfortable shoes – the Orange County Convention Center is a large meeting facility, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Also recommended is a light sweater or jacket at the convention center as meeting rooms can be cold.
- Usability Testing https://experience.sap.com/asug/ to test drive SAP
- Registration check-in also available at the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and at the Hilton
- ASUG Hub – always a friendly face to be found
- Internet: wireless Internet connectivity is available in the convention center for attendees utilizing a 5.0 GHz capable device
If you have an ASUG logon the webcast materials can be found here.
Did we miss anything? Please provide feedback or if you have questions below.