Troubleshooting: Carrier does not see the expected documents in the SAP TM collaboration portal
if a carrier logs on to the SAP TM collaboration portal and either does not see any content at all, or not the expected content, this may have one of the following root causes:
- If no content is displayed at all, or even an error message, the required Gateway services may not have been setup properly. Read this post for more information: https://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/08/14/how-to-setup-of-the-gateway-services
- If the work centers are displayed, but not the expected documents, the following should be checked:
- Are the user’s authorizations setup correctly? For more information, read this one: https://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/08/14/how-to-define-authorizations
- Is the business partner setup correctly done in SAP TM? More details ca be found here: http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2016/05/06/how-to-setup-business-partners-for-the-tm-collaboration-portal
- Does the expected document match the respective criteria to be displayed in the collaboration portal, e.g. carrier assignment, status, etc? Check out the official SAP Help Library for detailed information per process, which criteria needs to me in order to display the document in the collaboration portal or check this blog for details: http://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/05/13/new-documentation-available-for-sap-tm-collaboration-portal-selection-criteria-for-quick-filters
- Does the respective date of the document lie within the display horizon maintained in user settings? More details about this feature can be found in this blog: https://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2015/12/14/collaboration-portal-performance-improvements-when-restricting-documents-by-number-of-days-in-the-past
If all of the above criteria is met, carriers should be able to find their respective documents in the SAP TM collaboration portal.
Thanks Sabine for sharing this. One more thing could be the background job related to tendering.
Hi Ashish, thanks. I wanted to keep this process-independent, also the background job would not cause any documents to be displayed or not from the portal ,it would just cause the status to get changed.
Thanks Sabine, post was very helpful.
If you can provide information, It would be of great help:
Thank you in advance.
Thanks for sharing this. If I may, one other tip I would add is, if the version of TM CP was upgraded recently and carriers are no longer able to view their KPIs, then the cause may be that the carrier needs to delete their temporary internet files and cookies, and reset their cache.