if a carrier logs on to the SAP TM collaboration portal and either does not see any content at all, or not the expected content, this may have one of the following root causes:
- If no content is displayed at all, or even an error message, the required Gateway services may not have been setup properly. Read this post for more information: https://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/08/14/how-to-setup-of-the-gateway-services
- If the work centers are displayed, but not the expected documents, the following should be checked:
- Are the user’s authorizations setup correctly? For more information, read this one: https://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/08/14/how-to-define-authorizations
- Is the business partner setup correctly done in SAP TM? More details ca be found here: http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2016/05/06/how-to-setup-business-partners-for-the-tm-collaboration-portal
- Does the expected document match the respective criteria to be displayed in the collaboration portal, e.g. carrier assignment, status, etc? Check out the official SAP Help Library for detailed information per process, which criteria needs to me in order to display the document in the collaboration portal or check this blog for details: http://scn.sap.com/people/jan.rumig/blog/2015/05/13/new-documentation-available-for-sap-tm-collaboration-portal-selection-criteria-for-quick-filters
- Does the respective date of the document lie within the display horizon maintained in user settings? More details about this feature can be found in this blog: https://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2015/12/14/collaboration-portal-performance-improvements-when-restricting-documents-by-number-of-days-in-the-past
If all of the above criteria is met, carriers should be able to find their respective documents in the SAP TM collaboration portal.