Manage and personalize outbound communication for mail and SMS
SAP Hybris Marketing allows to design and send highly personalized and dynamic e-mails, text messages (aka SMS) and landing pages with subscription forms and automatic double-opt-in and A/B testing capability:
- Manage responsive e-mail templates to enforce layout and corporate identity.
- Ability to design, test and upload HTML templates from external editors
- Define personalized SMS
- Restrict layout editing by E-Mail authors
- E-Mail Editor with text formatting, tables pictures, links etc.
- Simplified and flexible search and linking of pictures in Digital Asset Management (DAM), Web Content Management (WCMS) or Product Catalog Management (PCM) like Hybris Commerce or OpenText (only in private cloud or onpremise)
- Tracking of events like open mail, click link etc. directly in Hybris Marketing
Personalized e-mails with send-on-behalf & conditional content blocks:
- Personalization: Use any attribute from contacts (e.g. Name) or interaction (e.g. product), navigate to a personal pages, display personalized pictures (e.g. your car), clicking on links to create items of interest
- Overwrite reply-to name, address and sender name in the e-mail content
- Dynamic content: Advanced and flexible definition of conditions to show or hide content like text or picture based attributes of a contact
- Test mailings with personalization attributes.
Video: E-Mail and template editor
End-to-end user and campaign tracking from E-Mail to web tracking:
- Automatic tracking of e-mail open and link clicking in the mail
- Append outbound ID to links in e-mailings
- Use the outbound ID in SAP Hybris Marketing to identify which contacts and campaigns have created traffic on websites
- Usage of outbound ID for web tracking with any kind of web analytics
Communication Categories to manage subscriptions & communication limits:
- Group messages by categories (e.g. Newsletter, Events, Sweepstakes etc.)
- Set maximum number of messages per contact, category & timeframe
- Use categories to manage subscriptions
- Verify the number of mails per contact while sending the mail & write interactions
- Manage marketing permissions (opt-in / out) and subscriptions per contact and channel
- Powerful interfaces to read and update permissions and subscriptions
- Customizing of country specific rules (e.g. EU= opt-in, US=opt-out)
- Manage double opt-in status with pre-opt-in (i.e. confirmation pending) and full opt-in (i.e. opt-in confirmed)
- Configure, layout and send automatic confirmation emails i.e. double opt-in mails
- Manage inbound marketing permissions for social listening and analysis
When attributes from interactions are used, how to filter from which interaction type and particular interaction attribute should be taken? Is it covered by a standard solution or HANA views should be modified to return a particular result?
Did you solve this problem?
No, avoided going that way.
that depends on the use case. I think we have good standard segmentation content which allows to segment the most common personalization attributes. If this is not sufficient you might add own views. Here is an example e.g. for personalzation with and abandon shopping cart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkGdD8mXlIw
Do the Content Studio has WYSIWYG editors? Or We just have the HTML Editors?
sure it is WYSIWYG. Just have a look to the video above. Here you find more https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy6BeuAnyBsuRLyHQNu6arc1yG301jvhG
we want to create variable eMail-templates in the content studio. Therefor we want to combine one-column und two-column blocks in an for example three-column template. In the one mailing we want to have the one-column block on the left and besides the two-column block and in the other mailing we want to have the two-column block on the left and besides the one-column block.
Is it possible to combine them variably side by side? We do not want to duplicate this area but want to move the blocks variably. Or do we have to define the combination possibilities that should exist in advance?
Is there any maximum size limit of email content that can be used for sending email campaign in SAP Marketing Cloud.