Happening at SAPPHIRENOW 2016! from Things to Outcomes with SAP Internet of Things
Internet of Things @ SAPPHIRENOW
Monday, May 16
- Pre-conference seminar
- SAP Golf Tournament at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club®, brought to you by SAP Digital Business Services, SAP S/4 HANA and SAP IoT.
May 17 to May 19
- Tour the show floor
- Experience over 20 IoT customer speaking sessions including Hitachi, Intel, Phillips, Mercedes, and Siemens
- Explore over 130 IoT content sessions focused on industries, lines of business, partners, and service & support
- Get hands-on with interactive sessions, 3D printers and robots
- Innovate Your Business for Competitive Advantage – Look to the Internet of Things to transform your operations. Learn how Mohawk Industries Inc. connected their business processes and identified new revenue streams to sharpen their competitive edge. Speaker: Jana Kanyadan, SVP & CIO, Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Improve Visibility into Asset Performance with Connected Vehicle Technology– Raise the quality, safety, efficiency, and utilization of your machines with connected vehicle technology. Hear how Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. Inc.is making that a reality. Speaker: Alan Cseresznyak, CIO, Toyota Material Handling North America
- Reimagine the Future of Your Business – Discover how SAP solutions for the IoT helped EDF Renewable Energy make better decisions and reinvent their business models, products, and services. Speaker: Matthias Beier, VP, Information Technology, EDF Renewable Energy
- Create New Opportunities During Your Digital Transformation – Learn how Siemens has connected ‘things’ with core processes and transformed them into digital assets and intelligent machines, that are delivering unprecedented insights and predictive action. Speaker: Tanja Rueckert, EVP, LoB Digital Assets and IoT, SAP
- Transform Your Business with an In-Memory Platform – Learn how to leverage SAP HANA as the foundation for your digital transformation and how SAP HANA Vora can help you use distributed computing to discover big data and IoT data in your business processes. Speaker: Irfan Khan, GM and Global Head, Database & Data Management, SAP
Service and Partner Presentation
- Convert Things into Outcomes with the Internet of Things – Hear about the digital transformation our partners are experiencing through the Internet of Things, and how they are transferring this knowledge to their customers. Speaker: Rustum Broacha, VP, IoT Partners and Ecosystem, SAP
- Develop, Plan, and Implement an Innovative Asset Strategy with IoT – Deliver industrial-strength, Internet-of-Things (IoT) business models and processes that work with integrated networks and supply chains. Speaker: David Sweetman, Sr. Director, Digital Business Services, SAP
- Get On Track for ‘Things’ As a Service – Learn how we are teaming with Hitachi to bring product-as-a-service solutions to transportation customers. Speaker: Christopher Dziekan, Chief Product Officer, Pentaho, Hitachi Data Systems Corp.
- Reinforce Industrial Safety and Compliance with the Internet of Things – Learn how wearables from Intel together with SAP HANA and the SAP SQL Anywhere suite help find process improvements, simplify agency reporting and improve compliance. Speaker: Jeff Jackson, Sr. Principal Engineer, IoTG Technology Strategy, Intel Labs
- A dynamic panel with SAP IoT customers including Mohawk, EDF and Siemens who will share how they have transformed their businesses and solved key pain points that were not possible before SAP helped them enable the Internet of Things. Moderators: Tanja Rueckert, EVP, LoB Digital Assets and IoT, SAP and Nayaki Nayyar, GM & Head of IoT GTM, SAP
All the IoT SAPPHIRE sessions are developed and designed so customers and prospects can:
- Know – where risk and opportunity lies inside their business and operational network systems utilizing connected things
- Evolve – business and operational processes to turn insights into outcomes
- Create – new business opportunities, sources of value, and ecosystem advantages
Start now by exploring the full IoT agenda and then plan your SAPPHIRE experience by building a custom agenda.