5 of the best from EPM at SAPPHIRE NOW
In a little under two weeks, on 17th May, the doors will be open to 2016 SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida. I have little doubt that it will be yet another tremendous event put on by the many SAP teams and business partners taking part.
For my part, I’ve had the pleasure to work once again with the SAP solutions for enterprise performance management (EPM) team to define many of the EPM sessions that visitors will be able to see in Orlando. Being so deep in the planning cycle for some months now, I thought that it was about high time to shine a light on some of the key sessions. So, put the following five EPM sessions in your personal agenda for the event, and you’ll be off to a great start:
- Abeam Consulting will present Reimagine Planning and Analysis in the Cloud, in the Lines of Business campus on Wednesday 18th May at 3pm. This is a MUST SEE for anyone interested in business planning in the cloud.
- Customer panels are always entertaining and provide different viewpoints about software usage. I am sure that the Reimagine the Power of Analytics session in the Digital Enterprise Platform campus on Wednesday 18th May at 5.00pm will surface up some wonderful insights. Especially when the panellists come from organizations such as Cisco Systems, ConAgra Foods, Mercy Health and Hunt Consolidated. Don’t miss this – you’ll be disappointed if you do!
- Get involved in Interactive Sessions. The first one will be led by Kirk Anderson of SAP and John Steele of Deloitte talking about Transforming the Business Planning Process with Access to Real-Time Data. This will be held at 3pm on 17th May in the Digital Enterprise Platform campus. These two individuals have a vast experience of business planning; they are sure to offer you some insights that you’ll find really interesting…and hopefully to try at home.
- The second Interactive Session, this time in the Lines of Business campus at 12pm on 19th May will have Pras Chatterjee of SAP and John To of ServiceNow leading the discussion on Break Down Budgeting and Forecasting Silos with Finance Leading the Charge.
- The third and final Interactive Session, again led by Kirk Anderson of SAP, will be on the topic Discover New Solutions for Better Financial Planning and Analysis. Join Kirk on 19th May at 4pm in the Lines of Business Campus to hear his thoughts on planning systems strategy.
Also be sure to visit the EPM demo stations in the Digital Enterprise Platform campus, pod DE401 or in the Lines of Business Campus, pod LB327. My colleagues from the SAP solutions for EPM team will be pleased to greet you and discuss any of your EPM topics each day of the event.
Why not join us? Register here
Have a great SAPPHIRE NOW!