This year will be the 5th edition of the SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum. The event originally targeted Industrial Machinery, Mill Products, High Tech, Automotive, and A&D industries. It has expanded to include companies producing and distributing products including Consumer Products and Chemicals. In the past, the event has drawn as many as 400 attendees. Admission is free.
Ready, set, go! The digital race is underway and transforming the world of manufacturing at an incredible speed. According to IDC, 33% of business leaders will be disrupted by digitally-enabled competitors by 2018. Manufacturers need to transform to win, and leaders must re-imagine their business models for the digital economy.
Wondering how your organization can get a head start? Join us for this unique, two-day event focused solely on the latest innovations and extended supply chain solutions for the manufacturing industry. These solutions that manufacturers need today to become Live Businesses – enabling them to sense, respond, learn, adapt, predict, and Run Simple.
SAP solutions for manufacturers can be deployed quickly, easily, and cost effectively to drive near term savings, process improvements, and competitive differentiation. Our latest innovations in Cloud, Real-time computing, Mobility, Analytics, and Shop Floor Connectivity are driving bottom-line results for manufacturers around the world.
Why is this event so popular? Customers are interested in learning what other companies are doing to solve challenges similar to theirs. The SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum is a great way to learn more about these solutions, primarily through presentations from fellow customers, with only a few SAP and partner presentations. The vast majority of the content for this event is created and delivered by manufacturing companies just like yours.
This year, keynote speaker Alan Cseresznyak, Senior Vice President of Administration for Toyota Material Handling USA and CIO of Toyota Material Handling North America, will share details on the company’s current success and plans for digital transformation. Attendees of this keynote presentation will:
- Learn why digital transformation is necessary for Toyota Material Handling North America to achieve its vision of advance manufacturing
- Discover how Toyota Material Handling North America is improving manufacturing and enhancing customer-facing processes with Big Data, advanced analytics, augmented reality, and 3D printing
- Hear what innovative SAP solutions Toyota Material Handling North America is using to become a Live Business, and how they are enabling Toyota Material Handling to readily sense, respond, learn, adapt, and predict
Key messages and themes for this year’s forum include:
- Winning the Digital Race: Run Live. Run Simple.
- Digitization is transforming the world of manufacturing at an incredible speed.
- Businesses need to transform to win. Leaders must re-imagine their business models for the digital economy.
- Hyper connectivity and real-time digital information create vast new opportunities, but also requires minimized complexity.
- Intelligently connect business partners, assets, and operations to drive business outcomes, differentiation and growth.
Last but not least, there are Industry specific and special topic workshops in the afternoons. These sessions include topics such as SAP Configure, Price and Quote (SAP CPQ), Customer Engagement & Commerce, Asset Intelligence Network (AIN), Product Lifecycle Costing, and the Internet of Things to name just a few.
Want to learn more? Please Attend the SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum 2016 on June 14-15 in Lombard, IL.
For details, please visit the forum’s website.