The SAP Automotive team invites you to visit us at SapphireNow!
As always, there is much exciting new content available for you to see at Sapphire Now.
We in the Automotive team are excited to share our mix of the “usual suspects” and some newly released and visionary content at our demo pod in the Industries campus.
Experts will be on hand from manufacturing, sales and service, and customer/supplier collaboration to provide ideas on leveraging your current SAP capabilities and to explore what’s new.
Featured content includes:
- SAP Integrated Business Planning, specifically focused on the needs of automotive suppliers, but open for discussion on any aspects of IBP (see http://scn.sap.com/community/events/sapphire-now/blog/2016/04/14/lets-discuss-tier-to-tier-collaboration-at-sapphirenow-2016 )
- SAP Product Lifecycle Costing, a newly released application developed in close collaboration with our Supplier customers and designed to address the challenges of developing costs projections for an engineered item for internal use and customer quoting. (See http://scn.sap.com/community/events/sapphire-now/blog/2016/04/25/automotive-suppliers-check-out-product-lifecycle-costing-at-sapphire-now-2016 )
- S4/Hana capabilities to support enhanced MRP Planner and Production Scheduler interaction
- Vision demos of Hybris for customer and dealer experience
- All of your favorite ERP topics – Repetitive and Lean manufacturing, Warranty processing, the SAP Dealer Portal, Supplier Collaboration…..
See you in Orlando!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.