This document is all about how the pre-packaged integration contents can be downloaded and imported into the Eclipse in SAP HCI (Hana Cloud Integration).
Please find the below steps for the same.
1. Login to the SAP HCI Tenant (By using Web UI link)
2. Click on “Discover” option to select the required pre-packaged content. (As shown below)
Click on “Copy to workspace” to copy that packaged content into our Design workspace.
3. Then go to “Design” tab and download the pre-packaged content as shown below.
Now entire package will be downloaded as a zip file once we click on the “Export” button.
(Pre-packaged content types:
- Editable –> Can be developed and modified in both Web UI (Design) and Eclipse.
- Configure-only –> Can be modified for further development changes only in eclipse.
We will get the below error while trying to edit Configure-only pre-packaged contents in Web UI.
So it’s always better to use Eclipse for developing any new interfaces and for making
Changes in any pre-packaged integration contents.)
4. Then extract the zip file. Once it’s extracted we could see the files as like below in the screenshot.
Select the file which is having the above highlighted naming conventions and extract that file.
Now the files are extracted as mentioned in the above screenshot.
5. Open eclipse to import this pre-packaged content.
Select the respective HCI tenant in which we want to deploy or need to do the changes.
Then go to File –> Import. Select the highlighted option as mentioned below and proceed.
Choose “Select the root directory” andselect the extracted folder of that particular pre-packaged content and then click on the “Finish” button to import (PFB Screenshot)
It is available now in “Project Explorer” view.
That’s all folks. We have successfully imported the pre-packaged content into eclipse.
Now we can deploy in HCI tenant or we can make the changes in the imported prepackaged content if it is required.
Deployment of Pre-packaged content in SAP HCI:
Open the pre-packaged iFlow once it’s imported into the eclipse.
Then click on Ok.
Now it is successfully deployed in SAP HCI tenant. We can also change this iFlow for further changes based on our requirement.