For companies in the Mill Products industries – metals, mining, paper, packaging, cement, textiles, building products….
Every CEO we speak to sees digital technology as a key enabler in reinventing business processes and redefining work in their enterprises.
Come and see us at our SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference this year in Orlando to help figure how what you can be doing now to help your company embrace digital technology. Discuss with your mill products industry peers, SAP experts and partners from the SAP ecosystem the latest strategies to incorporate digital approaches and how to make live business a reality. Learn about SAP’s latest innovations related to applications, platform and networked solutions.
In particular hear about how to:
- Simplify and standardize the core of the business.
- Empower engagement and co-innovation with customers, suppliers and the extended workforce.
- Connect with and enable assets and the internet of things.
- Leverage the power of business networks
- Bring Big Data, Cloud, Mobile, Analytics and Social Media together on a single platform and transform business models, re-engineer business processes and re-imagine work to drive agility, productivity and innovation across the business.
Visit our Mill Products and Mining Demo Station and discuss with us how to drive agility, sustainable growth and innovation by digitizing and simplifying production, manufacturing and asset management, supply chain, and order fulfillment processes. Learn how to build business value from collaboration across business networks and from the Internet of Things.
Hear customer and SAP speak on a wide range of topics including:
- AM/NS Calvert on APO on HANA
- Mohawk Industries on Predictive Maintenance
- Pregis on S/4HANA
- Steelcase on constraint based modeling
- Woodgrain Millwork on Transportation Management and Master Data Governance
- Wier Minerals on Sales and Operations Planning
- Newmont Mining on asset synchronization
- Carlisle ConstructionMaterials on Analytics
- Louisiana Pacific on Material Lecger
- SAP experts on how to use technology to drive digital transformation in your supply chain, production, asset management, human resources and customer engagements
Please also follow us on Twitter at #SAPPHIRENOW and @SAPmillmining channel and share your ideas and impressions with us at this year’s SAPPHIRE and ASUG Conference.
We look forward to see you at Orlando.
and if you are in the building materials industry…. be sure to consider attending
The SAP Forum for Building Materials, July 7-8, Walldorf Germany. For details please visit the forum’s website.