It’s true! Getting your mobile insights from SAP Consumer Insight 365 into Hybris Marketing is a snap!
Once your SAP Consumer Insight 365 account is linked to a hybris Marketing (onPremise) or SAP S/4HANA, cloud marketing edition tenant, you can create SAP Hybris Marketing segmentation models right out of Consumer Insight 365.
Just follow these 8 easy steps:
- Log on to your Consumer Insight 365 account
- Go to Location Planning
- Search for a location and select a date range
- Add some filters like Age, Gender, etc
- Once the Insight loads, you can further filter by specific postal codes
- Once you’re satisfied, just click on Submit to Hybris to create a segmentation model with the same filters you used
- Enter your Hybris Marketing credentials in the popup and specify a segmentation model name
- Once you click Yes your new segmentation model will be created in Hybris Marketing with the filters you used in SAP Consumer Insight 365
For a demo of this whole process, check out this video I created. The hands-on part starts around the 1:20 minute mark.
It will make a big difference for your segmentation models if you can base them on real live data from SAP Consumer Insight 365.