Building Materials companies – join your colleagues in Germany July 7-8 at SAP Forum!
SAP Forum for Building Materials!!
The international SAP Forum for Building Materials 2016 will take place July 7-8 at the SAP headquarters in Walldorf, Germany, one hour from the Frankfurt Airport.
This two day conference is designed to bring together like-minded companies of all sizes to talk about how digitalization, IoT and Big Data is transforming the building materials industry. The conference will attract business and IT-focused attendees representing the building materials and building products industries (cement & concrete, gypsum, flat glass & windows, sanitary-ware & fittings, flooring & roofing materials, insulation & panels).
At this unique event, you’ll discover firsthand from SAP building materials customers and experts how to help transform your organization using best practice industry processes and a platform to support you to innovate, connect with customers and business partners, and grow with confidence. Customers speaking include:
- Mohawk Industries
- Chicago Faucets (a Geberit company)
- PrimeSource Building Products
You will hear and discuss case studies, techniques, and best practices on key topics including how your company can:
Exceed expectations of your digitally connected customers
- Empower sales teams to engage meaningfully with customers throughout their buying journey
- Streamline revenue management processes and equip businesses to engage in digital commerce
Optimize the performance and output of your assets
- Prevent defects, improve quality using predictive maintenance, predictive quality and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Maximize uptime at the lowest maintenance costs using IoT in ready-mix concrete and cement.
Deliver on opportunities by using demand and consumption data
- Profitably manage your supply chain using integrated business planning
- Provide exceptional customer service, and manage cost by delivering the perfect order
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with global leaders and learn how your organization can become a connected, digital enterprise.
Learn more about the SAP Forum for Building Materials.
We look forward to seeing you in July in Walldorf!