The digital economy is a new market reality that is changing everything providing endless opportunities to create value, but also challenges for many companies.
A recent study conducted by Technical University Munich revealed 83% respondents state their company is lacking the skills necessary for the digital transformation.
Skills are an enabler and foundation for digital transformation, but lacking skills are among the top barriers for change.
Also, the 2016 Australia and New Zealand Digital Transformation Research Report states 53% of respondents reported trouble accessing the skills needed to develop and deliver projects, and 35% reported skills to plan initiatives was also a challenge.
To address this specific skills gap, we invite you to our flagship event Learn Connect 2016 to learn how SAP Education addresses this challenge through modern learning and enablement offerings for SAP customers.
After successful roadshows across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Learn Connect is coming to India, Korea (coming soon!), China (coming soon) and Japan:
- 24 May: New Delhi – register here!
- 26 May: Mumbai – register here!
- 2 June: Tokyo – register here!
- 9 June – Seoul – register here!
Join our SAP leaders and experts for half-day of eye opening experiences on how the latest innovations in digital learning and user adoption can help your organization realize tangible business outcomes from your digital transformation:
- Challenge your thinking with an exciting keynote from Alex Grahovac
- Use cases from your peers to help you recognize success is simply human with Jeff Shin and Siranaddya Barzorak
- Realize tangible business outcomes from your digital transformation with the latest end user enablement strategies out there with Liz Dwyer
- Network with industry experts on learning and development, and capture actionable insights you can implement in your organization
I am looking forward to meeting you there….
Lejla Seperovic, Head of Business Development, SAP Education / SuccessFactors, Asia Pacific Japan