Here are the highlights from the SAP User Experience Community from April:
- In the ramp up to SAPPHIRE NOW 2016 and the ASUG Annual Conference, you can find updates and additional information on user experience and design topics and speakers in this post: Meet UX & Design Experts at ASUG and SAPPHIRE NOW 2016.
- Designing from the Heart of Berlin – A new SAP Labs Berlin office location was opened at Münzstraße in the heart of Berlin this month. With the opening of the new location, Berlin is now part of the worldwide SAP Labs network with 16 offices in 13 countries.
- Evangelize Outcome, Not Design – As head of design at IBM, Phil Gilbert leads a program of historic proportions to reinvigorate IBM’s business through the power of Design Thinking. Gilbert spoke recently at SAP about scaling design.
- In Simplify Complexity with the Power of Analogies, Edda Mann personally experienced the power of analogies in various design thinking (DT) projects.
- BUILD Beta 5 is here! Get the details.
- In “Back on Track” – How an Idea Evolves, Franziska Reich introduces the winners of the 2015 SAP Gründerwerkstatt, a workshop for startup entrepreneurs.
- Now available: SAP Best Practices for user experience in S/4HANA – Deploy the user experience of your choice in S/4HANA.
- Going to ASUG in May? Sign-up Now for this Full-Day Design Thinking & UX Workshop! This full-day workshop takes you on a journey through the “discover – design – deliver” phases of the design-lead innovation process – You will learn how the right methods, tools and technologies can support you to improve the user experience for on-premise and cloud-based usage.
- Superpowers for the Industrial Worker – Greg Petroff, Chief Experience Officer at GE, spoke at SAP about designing for the harsh conditions of industrial use cases.
The SAP User Experience Community is a public platform dedicated to the exchange of information and knowledge about design and user experience. Please, join the conversation!