Call for Speakers: ASUG BI + Analytics Conference
The ASUG conference formerly known as “SABOC” is now called ASUG BI + Analytics conference, and will be held in New Orleans October 17-21st this year. Call for speakers is now open through May 25th.
Some of the valuable feedback that ASUG has received is attendees want to hear more from customers and customer stories. Added emphasis this year is placed on customer submissions. The ASUG Program Committee wants to encourage more customer-submitted sessions.
As a presenter, you will receive:
- complimentary registration to the conference
- showcase your company’s story
- enhance your knowledge and make new connections
How do I get started submitting?
Go to this link and you may be prompted to create a new account
When you enter your e-mail, either you have an existing account or you may be prompted to create a new account. Note you must use your company’s e-mail address.
Why Should I Submit?
If your abstract is accepted, you attend the conference for FREE, you get the opportunity to share your knowledge and showcase yourself and your company.
When I present, I learn more as well, and it is an opportunity to learn more from others.
What are some tips to submit?
Here are some tips for your abstract:
- Customer stories will receive high priority.
- All presentation titles must be limited to 75 characters or less.
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words. Please be as thorough as possible when describing the presentation content. Abstracts will be reviewed on their completeness; incomplete abstracts or abstracts of fewer than 50 words will not be considered.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that can be submitted by a potential speaker.
- Proofread your grammar and your entry – have someone else read it
- Have a catchy descriptive title
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
What is different this year for topic areas?
This year the primary topic areas are as follows:
- Industries: What is Going On in the Real World?
- Analytics Today and Tomorrow
- Dashboarding: Digging for the Truth
- Platform: Getting Things Humming Correctly
- Data Discovery, Visualization, and Analytics: The Practical Side
- Report Design and Delivery: Presenting it Right
- Strategies: Creating and Revitalizing a Plan for Success
- Data Quality and Integration: Getting the Data Foundation Right
What types of abstracts to attendees want to hear?
Following our Announcing ASUG BI 2015 Community Survey Results ASUG members want to hear customer stories, after roadmaps.
Watch this video to help complete your submission:
Please note that you must be an ASUG member to present. To view the full speaker registration policy for ASUG BI + Analytics Conference, please click here.
If you have questions please post them below.