Steel company Live with SAP APO on HANA – hear them @SAPPHIRENOW!!
For any company interested in running SAP APO on HANA – come hear and talk to Richard Davis from AM/NS Calvert talk about their successful experience.
He will be speaking at SAPPHIRE on Thursday, May 19th at 3:30 in Theater 5 (session 32489).
AM/NS Calvert is a joint venture between ArcelotMilttal and Nippon Steel and runs a large and advanced steel finishing facility in Calvert, Alabama.
Here more about the WHY SAP APO on HANA
- Reduce TCO and do more with less
- Moving from short term scheduling to mid and long term planning
- Visibility into end to end supply chain
- Flexibility on customer orders
- Reduced planning cycles
- Support Future Business Growth and Expansion
and hear details on the benefits they are getting now….
· IN34289: Optimize Your Supply Chain from Demand through Production & Delivery
Speaker: Richard Davis, AM/NS Calvert
Improve response times by ramping up demand, production, and transportation planning. See how the team managing the AM/NS Calvert steel processing plant meets that goal by relying on the SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization component, powered by SAP HANA. Hear how the team is reducing costs by running on the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud service.
Date: Thursday 3:30pm – 3:50pm
Location: Theater 5
Will be interesting to hear what processes they plan with APO!