Google Analytics & SAP Fiori
There is need to Analyse Deployed apps on web (or published document public on web)
- So by Analyzing we can get to know from where deployed application is accessed.
- How much current users on deployed application.
- Or from which region user access application
- From which platform user access application (like Mobile, Desktop or tablet)
- Preferable browser for users (Like Chrome, Mozilla and IE)
Depending on results , we can make changes in application.
In market so many tools are available and Among them I used Google Analytic to check how it works with Fiori applications.
Below are steps to implement it with HANA on demand trial account.
Fiori Application on HANA Cloud Platform (with HANA on Demand Trial Account)
Go to Google Analytics: (http://www.google.com/analytics/)
Create new project add URL of application and get Tracking ID of URL
Now can use all functionally of Analytics:
Region wise Status:
Also use all reports from Google analystics.
Happy coding 🙂