My job as a Cloud Ambassador is to make sure that SAP’s Cloud customers are successful and satisfied with their solutions. I want to share with you our teams top 3 favorite resources that will be instrumental in your success with SAP SuccessFactors.
A side note, the resources below are only available to customers who have purchased SAP SuccessFactors.
This is the holy grail for resources and information about SuccessFactors. The community site has useful information such as:
- Admin Resource Calculator
- Helps you understand resource considerations when establishing your team for ongoing system administration and support of your SuccessFactors solution.
- Quick Answers Section
- A quick and searchable way to find answers to you questions by module.
- Get Started Checklist
- Top 10 list of things to “check off” before starting your implementation
- A great resource for finding product specific information. In addition, it publishes all of the quarterly release information and notes.
- These are eighteen, two to five minute fun, informative videos to answer common customer onboarding questions. I was part of a team that helped put these together and they were recently launched in March 2016. Below are a few of my favorite videos.
For more information on how best to leverage these resources contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the SAP’s Chief Customer Office:
The Chief Customer Office’s mission is to help SAP’s customers achieve success.
The team averages 18 years of SAP experience. When SAP started the CCO, the team was 99% reactive. Now the CCO is 73% proactive and typically gets involved before the implementation starts.
All programs the CCO provides SAP’s customers are at NO CHARGE. The one criteria for engagement is that we have a cadence with the customer executive (CIO or LOB leader).