New Support Package 6 for SAP Multichannel Foundation for Public Sector released
SAP released support package 6 of SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector. In addition to the existing Public Sector processes released with SP05, the following have been added:
- Creation of payments on accounts and reporting on the impact on account balances
- External administrators to create and update user profiles and privileges to enable user delegation management
- Display of existing account relationships and the creation of new ones
- Execution of name change workflow – just one example of how processes triggered by the software can be workflow enabled
- Submission of forms without user authentication
- Invoice payment with credit cards without user authentication
- Display of information on a contract object
- Attachments to be deleted as long as a form has not been submitted
- Users to search for business partners that are linked to particular role
For more information incl. videos demonstrating the new features, see SAP Innovation Discovery (to access the Innovation Discovery you need a valid S-User). In addition see SAP application help (http://help.sap.com/mcfpubsec) for configuration information.
SAP Solution Management Public Sector
Is MCF for Public sector only supporting ECC standalone scenario ? (which is the best described Installation guide)
or MCF for Public sector is also supporting ECC-CRM backend with ECC leading user management processes ?
i heard that only the first option is now supported by SAP with the latest SP.....
Thanks for this clarification
in contrast to MCF for utilities, MCF for PS flavour does not use any CRM odata services and runs on ECC only. Nevertheless, if a PS customer would like to enhance MCF to connect also to CRM odata services (either the ones utilities developed or custom odata services) that would be possible .