Organizations frequently require insight in ECC information like Sales Orders, Deliveries, and Billing Documents etc. directly from SAP Cloud for Customer. SAP C4C provides the following functionalities;
- ECC Search
- Account 360 for recent orders
- ERP Customer Factsheet offers a PDF factsheet without the need for a VPN connection
- ERP Cockpit
The configuration for the ERP Cockpit is fast and easy and provides a standard Customer Cockpit that can be personalized by the user. Further customization of the ERP Cockpit is also possible, but requires custom coding on the customer cockpit functionality in SAP ECC.
Although the ERP Cockpit can be opened on a tablet, the ERP Cockpit is not optimized for touch navigation. Also a VPN connection is needed to access an ERP system in general. The ERP Cockpit is aimed at the (internal) Sales employee to quickly navigate to customer sales documents from SAP C4C.
SAP ERP Integration
The following graphic shows the integration options for Master Data with SAP ERP. The ERP Cockpit and the Customer factsheet are highlighted.
- Minimum ERP 6.0, EHP 0, Support Package15 (SAP_APPL)
- SAP BASIS 7.0, Support Package 18 (SAP_BASIS)
- SAP Cloud for Customer Add-On CODERINT 600 (COD_ERP_INT 6.00). Requires latest Support Package.
- Higher EHP for specific functionality
- EHP4 to view print delivery of deliveries and invoices
- Adobe Document Server for preview of an ERP customer fact sheet in a PDF format.
- SAP NW PI 7.1, Enhancement Package 1 (PI 7.11) or higher
- Eclipse for new customer integration scenarios
Configuration in SAP ECC
1. Go to transaction SFW5 and activate business function SD_01. Before activating check this link
2. Start transaction SICF, enter CFS_APPLICATION into the field ServiceName and press F8. The service cfs_application is shown in the next screen.
3. Right click on the screen and select Test Service.
4. A web browser is opened with an URL. Copy this URL to Notepad
Alternatively you can also do the following: Start transaction SE80, select Web Dynpro Comp/Intf. and enter CFS_COMPONENT and click Display . Then open web dynpro applications cfs_application and under the properties, copy the URL from field URL. 3. Now you can paste the URL in the mash-up and save your work.
Double Click on the CSF_APPLICATION node
6. On the Logon tab enter a (system) user and password
7. On the Error Pages list click on the Configuration button
8. Check the box “Deactivate login XSRF Protection
Configuration: Cloud for Customer
1. In the Administrator work center choose Mashup Authoring and search for ERP Account Cockpit (SM00105) and click on Edit URL and paste the url from step 4. This mashup is standard delivered in C4C and cannot be changed (Parameters, Port binding etc.)
2. Click on preview.
3. Add Communication arrangement in the Administrator Workcenter General settings
4. Edit mash up URL and activate the mash up. Now the ERP cockpit is available on the Account Sales Data tab.
5. Click on Communication Arrangement
6. Click on New
7. Add “Business Partner Customer Fact Sheet from SAP Business Suite”
8. Business Data
9. Technical Data
10. Edit Advanced Settings
Test the Customer Factsheet / ERP Cockpit
1. In C4C open a Customer that is also available in ECC. (In this example the customer has external id 1)
2. Go to the Sales Data tab and select a Sales Area
3. Go to the sprocket wheel (Actions) and select ERP Cockpit
4. A new browser window opens in which the External id of the C4C account and the sales area are pre filled and click on Start
5. The ECC Customer Factsheet is opened
From here on you have done the configuration to make the ERP Cockpit available in C4C. The final configuration of the ERP Cockpit (and factsheet) requires SAP ERP SD skills so make sure you have these available in your project. Once you have the ERP Cockpit opened you can jump to the PDF factsheet. For this you need to have installed the Adobe Document Server on ERP.
Also make sure that you comply to your organization’s security policy regarding the use of a system users and deactivating the login XSRF Protection in steps 6 and 7 in the ECC configuration part.
For further information regarding the ERP Cockpit in SAP ECC check the following SAP notes:
For more SAP Cloud for Customer blogs, Tips and Tricks please visit the Acorel Blog Series here