SAP DBM Vehicle Sales Assistant Features
SAP DBM vehicle sales Assistant is a guided procedure of processing a sales deal.
It enables Sales team to streamlines sales processes, seamlessly integrate sales & service & to efficiently hand customer contacts.
It has simplified cockpit for the sales representative to look at Activities assigned to sales representative, follow up activities such as test drive, preparing offer for the customer, sending quotation etc..
Sales representative can create activity, create deals & 360 degree view of the customer.
Sales representative can use a guided procedure to create a deal:
1. Select Customer: Customer can created or an existing customer can
2. Enter customer requirements: At this stage customer requirement such brand, model code, specifications, colour, interiors & exteriors etc are captured.
3. Enter Trade-in Vehicle : At this stage if customer wants to trade-in his existing vehicle, you can select the vehicle if it already exist in your records, if not you can create the vehicle in your system for trade-in purpose.
4. Create Activities: Activities can be created for every for internal follow up, external follow ups, schedule test drives etc..
5. Check data & save: lastly you can review the entire summary of the deal & create the deal.
At the change of the deal you can do further processing against the deal:
You can track all the stages of the deal processing against the deal, refer below:
Further you can trigger a quotation, again inside the quotation you can add accessories, additional standard features, gift items, insurance charges & sundry items to create a inclusive quotation for the customer.
You can see Calculation sheet against the quotation & orders. Calculation sheet gives the details of the revenue, cost & the profit you might earn at the sale of the vehicle, this help you to plan further discounts trade-in vehicle evaluated price can also be brought to get collective profit. Manual discounts can be added to get real time update on the profit calculations against the deal.
Further you can create a vehicle order, process down payment, provide a proforma invoice, execute goods issue of the vehicle, search vehicle from the stock & also invoice the vehicle to the customer.