Cloud Experiences and SAP Portal at SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference 2016
You are attending SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, May 17–19, 2016? Then consider some of our cloud experiences and SAP Portal sessions and find answer to questions as these:
- Looking for a platform unifying the access to SAP or 3rd party applications and services including SAP Fiori UX?
- How to create business sites in the Cloud to engage with your partners, customers and employees ?
- How to turn critical analytical data quickly into a self-service portal for customers & partners ?
- How can you run SAP Fiori apps in the cloud while consuming business data from your on-premise SAP Business Suite ?
- Where can you find a full demo environment to experience, extend, and run SAP Fiori apps ?
These are our main sessions for ASUG Annual Conference covering the following topics:
- SAP Portal portfolio – roadmap and upgrade paths (session A4198 and round table A5756)
- Transition from Enterprise Portal to the Cloud (session A4287)
- SAP Fiori, Cloud Edition covered by our customer Rockwell Automation (session A4531)
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal customer story covered by Karma Automotive’s (session A5077)
- Develop SAP Fiori/SAPUI5 with SAP Web IDE for ABAPers (session A4202)
We recommand the following related sessions on HANA Cloud Platform:
DE34838 Provide the Best Mobile Experience for Your Workers: Learn how the mobile services available in SAP HANA Cloud Platform can help you optimize SAP solutions for mobile performance. Explore solutions for developing, packaging, customizing, securing, connecting, distributing, and monitoring mobile apps.
DE34839 Simplify the User Experience with the Right Tools: Explore how SAP is simplifying the process of creating beautiful apps. Learn how the UX services in SAP HANA Cloud Platform, along with tools such as SAP Splash studio, the Build tool, SAP Web IDE, and SAP Fiori UX, give you everything you need to get started.
Read also the blog by Moya Watson writing about HANA Cloud Platform sessions and other highlights.
Do you also attend the ASUG Pre-Conference on May 16? Consider to register for the UX workshop: Apply Design Thinking to Develop an Awesome User Experience.
Contact our Experts
As in every year, we will have our best SAP experts onsite at the event. Don’t miss out on a chance to interact with them in person. You can also contact them before the event for organizing an on-site meeting. At SAPPHIRE NOW you can also meet them at the UX booth and discuss with them Fiori launchpad, Fiori in the Cloud, SAP Web IDE, Fiori Mobile services and much more.
Aviad Rivlin: email@example.com Twitter:@aviadrivlin
Amir Blich: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter:@blich
Guy Offer: email@example.com Twitter: @soguy
Let’s get Social
During and before SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference you can also keep yourself up-to-date by checking SCN and our Social Media Channels.
Watch the following SAP Community Network Spaces:
SCN Space for SAP Portal
Follow the official SAP Portal twitter account @Portal_SAP
Portal Hashtags on Twitter:
#SAPPortal – SAP Enterprise Portal hashtag
#CloudPortal – Cloud Portal hashtag
#FioriCloud – SAP Fiori, Cloud Edition hashtag
#SAPWebIDE – SAP Web IDE hashtag
LinkedIn and Facebook
Follow the event also on LinkedIn and Facebook.
More information on our SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference plans will follow in the upcoming weeks, bookmark this blog to be up-to-date.
Thanks for the shout-out! We'll also be covering HCP stuff at @saphcp. Have a great SAPPHIRE NOW!