Chief Customer office is the group within SAP that does not have a license, consulting or maintenance quota.
Our only metric is increasing our Net Promoter Score & Customer Satisfaction.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve success, eliminate any shelf ware that they may have & leverage new innovations which will lead them to be a great customer reference for SAP.
Chief Customer Office team averages 18 years of SAP experience. Team members come from consulting; Active Global Support and some are even past SAP customers. In the past we were 99% reactive now we are 74% proactive so we get involved before the project starts.
Some of the programs offered by Chief Customer Office are as follows.
Ambassador programs for Cloud, Hana, Mobility, SME & Analytics:-
• The Ambassador programs are designed to mitigate risk for your projects.
• The Ambassador protect the customers from going off track in their implementation. They will meet with the customer Execs or talk to them on a weekly or biweekly basis depending on where you are in the project life cycle. The Ambassador will share with best practices, Industry use cases & what to do & not to do during the implementation. These come from the experience with hundreds of other customers.
• These calls could be 5 minutes or 30 minutes depending on situation and are meant to make sure that executive is aware of any issues that need their attention.
• Readiness programs for Hana & Cloud offer a customized workshop designed to help you prepare for the implementation
Project Success Program:-
• Deep dive into your project and business process to identify what the issues are, optimize the business processes, get more value out of the solution. We will look into the areas of governance, people, infrastructure & solution. The team also offers communication and governance workshops
TCO & Business Process Optimization Program:-
• Focused on helping the customer get more value out of their current SAP footprint, Optimize their solution, share best practices, end use feedback
• Eliminate customizations so that they can go back to standard. Also where do they stand with their peer group on cost of running SAP and how can they be in the best in class.
• The TCO includes a deep dive into two or three business processes of your choice where you have most challenges or you want a best practices review.
• Business Process Optimization Assessment is similar to the TCO, however we focus on up to 5 business processes. Like procurement, Finance (Office of the CFO), HR, supply chain etc.
If you have used the chief customer office before, please put your comments. If you have any questions, please reach-out to me.
Rakesh Doshi, VP, Chief Customer Office (Innovation & TCO)